Market Systems Development (MSD):
A funder / manager perspective
15th to 19th November 2021, Tirana, Albania
This intensive, 5-day residential training programme will provide participants with an understanding of the key elements of the approach, illustrations of its application in practice, and implications for programme funding, management and oversight. It will draw on the international expertise and reputation of The Springfield Centre training team and cover:
- The rationale for a systemic approach and why it is important
- Analysis – targeting the poor; understanding systems and how they function; and identifying systemic constraints to system development
- Programme design and planning – building a sustainable vision and intervention strategy for enhancing system functionality and the roles of system actors
- Implementation – exploring the role of development implementers and system partnerships and its implications for implementers and funders
- The management implications of adaptive MSD programming and oversight
The course will cost GBP 1,150 per participant (excluding travel and accommodation) but there will be limited places – so don’t delay! It will be held at The Rogner Hotel and details of discounted room rates will be provided to applicants.
TO FIND OUT ABOUT FUTURE COURSES, SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST USING THE BUTTON BELOW.